• All ProInfinity staff are CRB (DBS) checked and regularly trained in First Aid and Safeguarding & Protecting Children. They are also qualified to a minimum of level 2 in their specialist sport/activity.
• On completion of your booking , your child(s) name will be added to the relevant register. No additional communication will be made to confirm your booking. If you are unsure as to whether your booking has been received, please call our office on 020 3651 2161.
• On completion of your telephone or verbal booking your child(ren)’s name(s) will be added to the register and no further action is required. No additional communication will be made to confirm your booking.
• On completion of your hard-copy booking (sent via email, text, fax or post), your child(ren)’s name(s) will be added to the register and no further action is required. No additional communication will be made to confirm your booking. If you are unsure as to whether your booking has been received, please call our office on 020 3651 2161.
• Payment on the day is accepted, but at an additional cost of £5. For the cheapest rates, please book online.
• Payment can be made by PayPal (via this website), Debit/Credit Card (via this website), Direct Bank Transfer, Cheque or Cash. We do not currently accept Debit or Credit Card payment over the phone or at our venues.
• Cancellations & Refunds – For After school clubs a minimum half terms notice of cancellation is required once a club has started. No refunds will be offered during the half term. To cancel any booking, you must notify ProInfinity on 020 3651 2161 prior to the start of the club. Failure to do so may result in you being refused a refund. You will receive a 90% refund for cancellations made on pre-paid bookings (cancelled with more than 24 hours’ notice). Cancellations made less than 24 hours’ prior to your booking ‘Holiday club date’ will be refunded 50% of the booking value. If your booking has not been pre-paid and you do not notify us of your non-attendance, a mark will go against your records. The mark will remain if no contact is made over the next 48 hours. Persistent non-attendance without notice may lead to ProInfinity refusing your future bookings. Cancellation by parents/guardians due to poor weather will not be refunded. Cancellation by ProInfinity due to poor weather will be refunded.
• ProInfinity reserve the right to refuse or exclude any person at any time prior to or during a club if, in their opinion, that person is incompatible with the general wellbeing and safe running of the Activity. In this instance no refund will be given and any costs incurred, including any damage, will be passed onto the parents/guardians who will also be responsible for the collection of the child from the Club. We pride ourselves on the quality of our staff and our school teaching backgrounds, which in turn has led us to work with children with special educational and behavioural needs. Removal from one of our Activities is our last resort and wherever possible, we will work with parents/guardians to resolve any issues prior to taking this action.
• Booking and payment questions and queries are to be made directly to ProInfinity via telephone (020 3651 2161) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via our website (www.proinfinity.co.uk). Please do not direct any payment or booking queries/questions to our staff.
• When children are booked on to and attend a club, it is automatically assumed that they are allowed to participate in our activities and have the parent/guardian permission to do so.
• ProInfinity do not accept any liability for the loss or damage of any property belonging to children attending our clubs. ProInfinity strongly advise that no personal belongings other than lunch and clothing are brought to a club. All clothing, lunch equipment and other personal possessions should be named.
• Children should wear appropriate sports clothing to all activities. ProInfinity strongly advise that outdoor/waterproof clothing is also brought to every Academy day, regardless of the time of year.
• Parents/guardians are advised that dropping off their child(ren) before Extended Day hours will not be accepted. Our insurance does not allow children to be present on site, outside of our working hours. Parents/guardians should remain with their children until the club start time of 8.30am. Children dropped off before 8.30am will not be allowed on site.
• All children are required to sign in and out of each day of the club.
• Parents/guardians MUST escort their child(ren) to the venue entrance and be present when signing in. ProInfinity only have duty of care of your child(ren) once they are signed in. We strongly advise that children are not dropped off outside and left to walk in unattended.
• At the end of each day, parents/guardians must notify the ‘Head Coach’ on arrival that they are taking their child(ren), so that they can be signed out accordingly. Parents/guardians must be visible to our staff before we allow children to leave the premises i.e. parents/guardians should not wait for their children in their vehicles.
• To notify us that another person other than those mentioned on your booking form and/or ‘Contact Information Sheet’, are collecting your child(ren), please call ProInfinity on 020 3651 2161 or verbally inform the ‘Head Coach’.
• If you give permission for your child(ren) to travel home on their own (without an authorised adult), then you must give us written permission prior to the relevant day. Without SIGNED written permission from a parent/guardian, we will not allow your child(ren) to leave the premises. Telephone/text permission will not be accepted.
• For any children uncollected after the scheduled finish time of the club without communication from a parent/guardian, the following actions will be applied:
o If non-collection for the normal club day (maximum 15 minutes waiting time), you will be charged for the Extended Day service on arrival (to be paid on the same day).
o If non-collection after the Extended Day hours, parents/guardians and any emergency contacts detailed on your ‘Contact Information Sheet’ and/or original booking form will be telephoned. Our staff will stay with your child(ren) until an authorised adult arrives to collect them. On arrival, you (or the authorised adult) will be charged £5 every 15 minutes (to a max of 1 additional hour).
o If we fail to make communication with any of the contacts on your ‘Contact Information Sheet’ and your child(ren) have not been collected 1 hour after the end of the normal club day (Extended Day hours where applicable), Social Services and/or the local police station will be contacted. At this point, the responsibility of your child(ren) will no longer be that of ProInfinity.
o Failure to notify ProInfinity of your lateness may result in additional administration, venue hire and staff fees. You will be notified of this in writing and the fee must be paid in full before you will be allowed to re-book on to one of our activities.
o Consistent lateness may result in your remaining booking dates being terminated. If this does occur, then you will be given a full refund for remaining dates.
• Should you have any concerns regarding your child’s time at any of our clubs, please in the first instance email the ProInfinity Director Jon Coppen on email@example.com. Alternatively, please email our Director, Darren Mace at darren@ProInfinitycoaching.co.uk. Your concerns will be investigated and responded to as quickly as possible. If you are not satisfied with the action taken and/or reply given, you will be invited to attend a meeting with our company Directors.
• The personal information requested on our ‘Booking Forms’ is required to allow our employees to provide professional holiday and half-term care. This information will not be divulged to persons unconnected with ProInfinity. It is the parent’s/guardian’s responsibility to update ProInfinity with any changes in personal information including home address, email address, contact telephone numbers and medical information