ProInfinity Coaching is continuing the expansion of its services available to schools across London and the South East. We are a professional sports coaching company who specialise not only in teaching sports to children from Reception up to Year 6 through breakfast clubs, lunchtime sports clubs, after school clubs and holiday courses, but also deliver in-house training for school staff to enable them to deliver high quality sports lessons as part of the regular school curriculum, via our Accredited 1st4 Sport learning authorisation.
Services on offer:-
– Active Breakfast – opportunity for early drops offs for parents, whereby the children start the day with active education introducing a healthier start to their day, while supporting working parents busy schedules.
– PPA – Staff support delivering PE lessons to classes from Reception to year 6 with specifically tailored lessons following the Key stage 1 and 2 curriculum
– Holiday Camps – teaching a variety of sports to boys and girls from 4-11 years old, including introductions to dynamic movements, balance and co-ordination through different sports and games tailored for all ages, and abilities.
– Staff CPD/Training – delivery of onsite training courses to achieve 1st4sport Level 3 Award in Delivering Learning (QCF) qualifications for your staff, plus many other sports related courses.
– Onsite delivery of bespoke sports planning sessions for staff in preparation for Key stage 1 and 2 delivery
As an introduction to ProInfinity services, we’re offering Free taster sessions to your school in the Summer and Autumn terms. We will attend as part of either out of school or lesson based sessions to deliver a core PE subject lesson which will support your staffs delivery of sport and demonstrate our ability to assist your school in meeting the government targets for active sessions as part of the school week.
We are also available to offer After school and Holiday courses in a number of sports which you may not currently cover. These sports include netball, tennis, athletics, tag rugby, hockey, basketball, badminton, cricket and many more. If there is a sports you’re particularly interested in please let us know.
For further information about our Schools services please contact email@example.com.